TCX RT-Race Boots - White Black Yellow | NV1307655BIRD Outer: Microfibre
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Zip, Velcro & MX aluminium buckle
Performance track or sporty street riding: These RT-Race motorcycle boots have it all when it comes to your protection but in a boot that you feel comfortable in. Made with lightweight and durable microfibre and with an AirTech breathable liner.
The protection you want: Impact protection is taken care of thanks to the newly designed shin plate and the ergonomic heel counter. Sliders at the toe and heel allow for natural sliding to avoid high energy impact force in the event of crash. The heat guard is newly designed and high abrasion resistant.
Comfort features: Soft touch mesh with double density foam as well as a rear padded flex area allow for superior comfort around the ankles. The fastening is a micro-adjustable aluminium buckle and there's a PU toothed band for precise fastening of the shin plate around the calf.
• Durable, lightweight microfibre
• Over-injected front & side panel
• Padded rear flex area
• Newly designed abrasion resistant microfibre heat guard
• F.F.C Fasten Fit Control lacing system
• Soft microfibre gaiter for around the calf
• AIR-TECH breathable
• Soft touch mesh combined with double density foam for superior comfort around ankles
• D.F.C. Double Flex Control System; newly designed shin plate with iron mesh air intakes & micro injections
• Newly designed shift pad integrated in the sole
• Ergonomically deigned heel counter
• Replaceable abrasion resistant polyurethane toe slider
• Replaceable magnesium & polyurethane heel sliders to allow natural sliding
• Outside elastic zip & Velcro tab
• Micro-adjustable aluminium buckle & PU toothed band for fastening of the shin plate around the calf
• Replaceable anatomic, extra light & breathable
• Reinforced PP, differentiated thickness
• Newly designed, lightweight, mono compound rubber sole with specific grip area
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.