TCX RT-Race Pro Boots Air - Black White Blue | NV1307651BNBD Outer: Vented microfibre
Protection: Race spec protection with ankle restraint
Closure: Side-zip closure with buckle
Podium finish: Hi-spec motorcycle sport boots, these come fully equipped. Unusually, they feature a buckle closure for optimum fit and quick release. Protection comes in the form of a shin plate and polyurethane inserts, whilst magnesium rear, toe and heel sliders allow for a natural slide.
• Durable, lightweight perforated microfibre
• Over-injected front panel to allow an easy step in & a precise fit around the foot/leg
• Lateral micro-injected panel to facilitate zip closure
• Padded rear flex area for a better comfort
• Newly designed, abrasion resistant microfibre heat guard to offer the best grip on the bike frame
• Instep micro-injection with Iron mesh air intake. F.F.C. Fasten Fit Control
• Lacing system
• Soft microfibre gaiter for a perfect fit around the calf
• AIR TECH breathable, soft touch mesh combined with double density foam for superior comfort around the ankle
• D.F.C. Double Flex Control System; polyurethane shin plate with iron mesh air intakes & micro-injections
• Polyurethane shift pad integrated in the sole
• Polyurethane heel counter
• Replaceable abrasion resistant magnesium toe slider
• Magnesium rear & side heel sliders to allow natural sliding in case of a fall
• Outside elastic zip & Velcro tab
• Micro-adjustable aluminium buckle & PU toothed band to allow perfect fastening of the shin plate around the calf
• Anatomic, replaceable, extra light & breathable
• Reinforced PP, differentiated thickness
• Newly designed, MICHELIN BURNOUT double compound rubber sole with specific grip area inspired to "Power Supersport Evo" Tyre
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.