SW-Motech TraX EVO ALU-Box L 45L Black 49x28x37cms | SWALK0016510000BD
SW Motech Motorcycle Luggage & Accessories from your SW Motech Specialist Centre:
TraX EVO ALU-BOX L 45L Black 49x28x37cms
TraX EVO - motorcycle accessories made by SW-MOTECH - MADE IN GERMANY
An aluminium case, which has been produced especially for motorcycles!
- Motorbike case made of 1,5 mm aluplate
- Completely build with punch rivets
- Deep drawn lid with plastic frame and sealing profile
- 4 tension belt eyes at the top (e.g. for a tent or expansion bag)
- Dimensions: 49 x 28 x 37 cm
- Weight: 5.0 kg
- Volume: 45 litres
- Colours: Black - powder-coated interior and exterior
- Version: Left side
- TraX Alu-BOX delivered in handy carrying bag
- Compatible with SW-MOTECH QUICK-LOCK Side Carrier by a separately available adapter, moreover Compatible with Givi- or Hepco & Becker carrier
- New deep drawn lid with plastic frame and new sealing profile guarantee waterproofness
- Top opening
- Extremely sturdy & tough construction
- Scratch-proof surface
- No aluminium grit
- Lockable through separately available lock cylinder set with matching keys
If you prefer to look through the complete application list for SW Motech products carried by GetGeared.co.uk, please click on the link below (the list opens as a PDF document and is sorted by motorbike model):
SW-Motech Application List - Document size: 4Mb - not suitable for mobile downloads
SW-Motech Application List optimised for Mobile Users - Document size: 2Mb
To find the item on our website, search for the 'order number' shown on the PDF using the Search box in the header.
Country of manufacture: Germany
For a detailed description of the item, please see the main tab called "Quick View".
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.