SW-Motech TraX EVO Pannier System Silver 37/37L TRIUMPH Tiger 1200 (12-) | SWKFT1148350000S
SW Motech Motorcycle Luggage & Accessories from your SW Motech Specialist Centre:
TraX EVO Pannier System Silver 37/37L TRIUMPH Tiger 1200 (12-)
TraX EVO Pannier System silver
Pannier System consisting of QUICK-LOCK EVO carrier with a left and a right TraX EVO Alu-Box 37 L and a locking kit with 4 matching locks and 2 keys.
- Details to QUICK-LOCK EVO carrier:
- Removable side carrier
- To mount and demount within seconds at barely visible fixing lugs, due to quick fasteners
- Made of oval tube, carefully constructed position close to the motorcycle
- Highly functional and firm
- Black powder-coated surface
- Overall width Side Carrier (without Side cases): 500 mm
- Details to TraX EVO Alu-Box:
- Motorbike case made of 1,5 mm aluplate
- Completely build with punch rivets
- Deep-drawn and splashproof lid (replaceable sealing profile)
- 4 tension belt eyes at the top (e.g. for a tent or expansionbag)
- Dimensions: 49 x 23 x 37 cm
- Volume: 37 litres
- Colours: Body natural aluminium, lid black - powder-coated
- QUICK-LOCK EVO Side Carrier
- QUICK-LOCK adapter for TraX Alu-boxes
- TraX EVO Alu-Box 37 L left silver
- TraX EVO Alu-Box 37 L right silver
- Lock cylinder set 4 locks/ 2 keys
- QUICK-LOCK Anti-Theft Device
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
- Also to use in combination with SW-MOTECH ALU-RACK
If you prefer to look through the complete application list for SW Motech products carried by GetGeared.co.uk, please click on the link below (the list opens as a PDF document and is sorted by motorbike model):
SW-Motech Application List - Document size: 4Mb - not suitable for mobile downloads
SW-Motech Application List optimised for Mobile Users - Document size: 2Mb
To find the item on our website, search for the 'order number' shown on the PDF using the Search box in the header.
Country of manufacture: Czech Republic
For a detailed description of the item, please see the main tab called "Quick View".
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.