Troy Lee Designs SE4 Carbon MX Helmet Squadra Team - Orange Blue | CITL106195703D Visor: None
Integrated drop-down visor: None
Top quality from a premium brand: Troy Lee himself stood in front the crowd at his California headquarters and introduced the SE4 helmet, "I've never been more proud to put my name on something." Now that's really saying something when you think of all the awesome quality products Troy Lee Designs have produced over the years!
Stand out features: What you'll first notice is the weight, or lack of it should we say. The SE4 carbon is a featherweight helmet, the lightest that TLD has ever produced, coming in at 1325 grams! The combination of 21 intakes, exhausts and internal passages provide excellent dissipation of heat and maximum cool air induction. Combining MIPS brain rotational protection with 13% more EPS in the headband area, this helmet offers ultimate safety.
• MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
• Technologically advanced Carbon/Kevlar composite shell construction
• Three separate EPS inserts with varying low & high speed impact-specific densities
• Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes & rider ages, improving overall safety
• Anatomical 3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
• 21 intake/exhaust ports channel air to cool the head & draw hot air away
• Removable snap-in, washable comfort liner with Cool Max & Dri-lex moisture-wicking materials
• Superlight titanium D-rings, save weight & have increased material tensile strength
• Plastic peak screws & brass inserts for easy impact break-away
• Exceeds certifications for Snell M2015, DOT FMVSS 218, ECE 22.05 & AS/NZS 1698
Included in the box:
• SE4 CF MIPS helmet
• 2 SE4 matched peaks
• SE4 plush helmet bag
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.