• Main upper material constructed from advanced microfiber for durability & long lasting comfort
• Incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for improved compatibility with bike's controls & for superior, wide ranging foot profile, fit & comfort
• Internal heel counter & toe box gives boot enhanced structural integrity
• TPU Shin Plate & shift pad offer support & resistance for impacts
• New TPR design on lateral toe gives more flexibility & protection against abrasion
• Alpinestars’ Drystar waterproof & breathable membrane layer between upper & lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
• Three adjustable lateral hook & loop grip straps ensure secure closure & highly personalized fit
• Straps feature TPR pull tip for ease of closure & durability
• Internal toe box & heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel & performance
• Highly comfortable & durable technical textile collar lining
• Dual density ankle protectors are backed with foam inner padding for protection on both ankle sides
• High modulus midsole follows shape of foot & incorporates structured shank reinforcement
• Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound sole for grip & water level
• Innovative weight-saving laminated technology utilized on shin plate for weight-saving & additional protection against impacts
• Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam & textile for support & comfort
• Rear & lateral reflective insert for improved visibility in poor light
• CE certified EN 13634:2010
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.