Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Track V2 Leather Trousers - Black
Protection: Knee sliders & two-point CE armour
Comfort: 3/4 mesh lining, Stretch panels
Now with hip armour! The new version of the Alpinestars Track pants now come delivered with hip armour, making them the ideal choice for someone that wants full protection without the extra cost of adding hip armour. These sporty leather trousers feature stretch panels for greater comfort and knee sliders for those brave riders.
• Main chassis constructed from 13mm premium bovine leather
• Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility
• Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket
• Large stretch panels on calf area for improved fit & feel
• Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue & aids performance fit
• Waist circumference adjustment allows riders to tailor the fit
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
• Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement
• Internally reinforced seat & CE-certified knee area for additional protection
• Nucleon hip protector CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on knee for impact protection
• Replaceable Sport knee sliders
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) offers excellent impact & abrasion resistance
• External dual density TPU knee sliders are removable & replaceable
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE â€“ Category II prEN17092 draft standards â€“ AAA class
Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||30.5" - 31.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||31" - 32"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||31.5" - 32.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||32.5" - 33.5"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||32.5" - 33.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||33" - 34"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||33.5" - 34.5"|
|5XL||60||42"||34" - 35"|
|6XL||62||44"||34.5" - 35"|
|7XL||64||46"||34.5" - 35.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||35" - 36"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||35.5" - 36.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||36" - 37"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|44||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|46||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|48||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|50||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|52||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|54||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|56||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|58||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|60||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.