Interest FREE with Klarna.
Held 4840 Tiny Bumbag Tank Bag
- Acts as a bum bag or tank bag and can carry your Sat Nav
- PVC Fabric (100% Polyester)
- Bum bag with magnet fixings
A gem among tank bags. Very few tank bags carry anything in as much style as this one does!
This bum bag with magnet fixings comes with cable holes for navigation systems, headsets, front mounted navigator case and a waist belt
LxBxH 17cmx 6cm x13cm
Usage AdviceTo keep your 2 wheels shiny & enjoy your tank bag to its full fill, take a small note of these suggestions:
• Before attaching the tank bag, make sure the underside is clear of dust & other bits that could scratch the paint work of your beloved.
• Make sure the protective tab is always between buckle & tank for tank bags or base plates attached by straps (rather than magnets);
• Magnet tank bags work only with steel tanks, but not aluminium or plastic tanks. For aluminium or plastic tanks you will need to use a strap-on tank bag.
• With strap-on tank bags, always secure the bag with the steering head loop to prevent it from falling on the ground during fitting or removing;
• Our 'Invisible' Foil or Universal Rubber Underlay will help to protect your paintwork. Just make sure that for magnet tank bags, you cut holes into the rubber underlay (if that is the option you selected) where the magnets are positioned;
• Before the big drive, check out whether everything works ok with a small trip round the block. Fixing straps & the tank bag itself should not interfere with the steering or any of pipes & wires leading to the handle bar - turning the handle bar from lock to lock position is a required check before you set off - nothing should interfere with the movement of your handle bar;
• As to the bag & its contents:
1. Heavy things to the bottom - the lower the centre of gravity the better for stability;
2. Check you load the bag evenly;
3. Keep your credit cards way from the bottom of the bag if it's a magnet tank bag as the magnetic field will erase data (you will want to be able to pay for the fuel!). The same applies to mobile phones & similar gadgets for which normally a separate pocket is provided;
4. Restrict speed to 60mph - luggage alters the way the bike behaves & the centre of gravity you are used to;
5. We recommend securing zip closures with a small pad lock.
Please ensure that the tank bag is fitted appropriately, securely & it cannot lead to complications once you are on your way. Any guarantee or claim is void if the bag is fitted inappropriately & without due care. Always follow the directions in your vehicle handbook.
The tank bag you buy from GetGeared is of high quality & in most situations highly water resistant. But in very heavy rain & on long journeys involving showers use a rain cover! GetGeared & keep going!