Motul Gearbox 80W90 Oil - 1L
From a brand you can rely on: Motul have been in the oil and lubricant game for over 160 years, so it's fair to say that they know what they are talking about. Specially recommended for noisy and/or loaded gearboxes, make use of this Gearbox Oil for your motorcycle for smooth transmission. Reinforced with Molybdenum bisulphide in order to handle heavier loads with reduced transmission noise.
Works a treat: Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear as well as anti-corrosion and anti-foam properties. Even at extremely high temperatures it provides outstanding oil film resistance and performs 90 grade at SAE J306 standards. Suitable for any type of seal and yellow material used in gearboxes design.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• Gearbox & differential lubricant
• Molybdenum bisulphide MOS2 reinforced
• Specially recommended for noisy or/& loaded gearboxes
• Suitable for all mechanical transmission, synchronised or non-synchro gearboxes operating under shocks, heavy loads & high revolution speed
• Meets standards API GL4 & GL5 / MIL-L-2105D
• Extreme pressure lubricant for efficient anti-wear protection
• Stays in 90 grade after KRL 20 hours shear test as requested by SAE J306
• Very high lubricating power which decreases friction & wear whilst increasing power transfer
• 90 grade at high temperature to provide outstanding oil film resistance & reduce transmission noise
• Suitable for any type of seal & bearing used in gearboxes design
• Oil change: According to manufacturers' requirements & adjust according to your own use
• Viscosity grade: SAE J306: 80W-90
• Density at 20C (59F): ASTM D1298: 0.899
• Viscosity at 40C (104F): ASTM D445: 164 mm²/s
• Viscosity at 100C (212F): ASTM D445: 21.7 mm²/s
• Viscosity index: ASTM D2270: 157
• Flash point: ASTM D92: 198C / 388F