SpeedAngle GPS Lap Timer - Black | RGSPEEDANGLE1
• The ULTIMATE gadget for any motorcycle enthusiast
• Measures lean angles, lap times on the track, speed & more
• Download software for video overlay: Just like Moto GP!
The essential accessory for racers, track day riders or any rider! This SpeedAngle GPD Lap Timer collect information to help riders analyse their riding style: Whether on public roads, or grinding the track! The data is easy to understand and provides riders with essential information to help improve their skills.
Get on the track and improve yourself: This measures up to 69 degrees lean angle! This Lap tracker will determine what track you're on and you can simply post lap times, G force, acceleration in and out of corners and more. If you download software from dashware.net or racerender.com you'll be able to overlay your data so you can compare friends data in a virtual race, just like Moto GP riders!
Features include: Lean angles, G force, top speed, GPS trace mapping, PC analysis, auto timer start and stop, track search, lap times, sector times and more!
Motion & Trace:
• Real time lean angle up to 69 degrees
• Max degree of left / right lean angles
• Max angles of the last three turns
• Real time longitudinal G of acceleration / deceleration up to ±1.5G
• Real time GPS speed up to 255 MPH / 410 KMH
• Top GPS speed
• 10Hz GPS trace mapping
• PC analysis
• 1/1000 second lap time resolution
• Lap time
• Best lap time with time gap
• Last lap
• Lap length
• Session time
• Sector time
• Auto Track search
• Auto Finish Line setup
• Auto Timer start
• Auto Timer stop
• Auto data logging
• Auto Lap Record Display
• Up to 7 Sector Lines in one Track (uploaded via software Track Manager)
• Up to 15 Tracks
• Track editable via software Track Manager
• Lap time record report with motion data
• Dashboard Dimension : 2.4”*4.4”*0.8” (61.5 mm*111.5 mm*20 mm)
• Dashboard Weight : 4.8 oz. (135g)
• Sensor Dimension : 3.2”*1.6”*0.8” (82 mm*41 mm*20 mm)
• Sensor Weight : 11.8 oz. (50g)
• Power : 3.7V Li-Ion battery
• Working Temp Range : 36°F ~ 140°F (2°C ~ 60°C) guaranteed
• LCD : 132*64 STN display
• Screen Refresh Rate : 20 Hz
• Interface : USB 2.0 compatible
• Battery Life Time : up to 14 hrs, without backlit & external GPS Antenna
• Logs : 254 logs max
• Max Log Time : about 7 hrs
• Log Resolution : 20 pps for lean angle & G, 10 pps for GPS & speed
• Lap Timer Resolution : 1/1000 second
• GPS Antenna : built-in & external
• GPS Update Rate : 10 Hz
• GPS Sensitivity : -159 dBm tracking
• GPS Channels : 32 all-in-view
• GPS Start Time : 36 sec average
• GPS Speed : 255 MPH (410 KMH) max
• Longitudinal G Range : +/- 1.5 G
• Lean Angle Range : R/L 69?
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.