• Some of the warmest winter gloves made by Alpinestars• Gore-Tex membrane: Waterproof, windproof, breathable• 80g thermal Primaloft lining to the back of hand for warmth
Great quality at an awesome price: Goatskin leather offers the premium quality that you'd expect from Alpinestars. Similar to the WR-3 gloves from Alpinestars, these motorcycle gloves just have a different knuckle protector, which makes them a lot nicer to your wallet.
Perfect for winter riding: The Gore-Tex membrane ensures that your hands will stay dry for the life of the gloves. An 80g Primaloft lining on the back of the hand with 60g of Primaloft grip lining at the palm offers advanced warmth on the coldest of days, in fact, we would bet our bottom dollar that these will be some of the warmest gloves Alpinestars have ever made.
• Durable 450 denier poly-textile upper with leather palm for optimized levels of abrasion resistance & comfort
• GORE?TEX membrane lining is breathable & waterproof, keeping the hands dry & comfortable in all conditions
• Incorporated PrimaLoft thermal insulation, 60g on the top hand for protection against the elements
• Thumb & palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement & durability
• EVA padding reinforcements on knuckle, outer hand & palm provides strategic abrasion resistance & improved fit
• Alpinestars’ race-derived & patented third & fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll & separation during impact
• Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems
• Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort & prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys
• Wide Velcro cuff closure for easy entry & extend coverage. Cuff is designed to close over sleeve jacket to hermetically seal out the elements. Closure includes second wrist fastener to securely & safely keep glove in position.
• Reflective detailing improves rider’s visibility in poor light
• Comes in international sizes: S-3XL