• Short punch vented leather motorcycle boots from Daytona• Gore-Tex XCR for waterproofing (25% more breathable)• German made motorcycle boots: Quality & robust
Motorcycle boots ideal for summer, spring and autumn: Gore-Tex XCR (25% more breathable) coupled with the punch vented leather and lack of insulation makes these the perfect waterproof boots for summer/spring/autumn riding. If using these motorcycle boots during the winter, then a thick riding sock is recommended to add warmth.
Daytona's trademark comfort features: These waterproof motorcycle boots have a short cut and no zips for ease of use. The lack of zips allows easy change of the boots and also helps people who struggle with traditional zips or opt to not have them. The sole contains a galvanised steel shank for extra rigidity.
• Perfect climatic comfort
• Two Velcro fasteners for ease
• PU foam sole
• Anatomically formed climatic insole
• Ankle protection, both sides
• Plastic reinforced inner sole with a hot-dip galvanised steel inlay
• Rubber sole with tread profile, robust & non-slip
• Full-grained, water-repellent greased cowhide/perforated leather
• Textile lining (80% polyamide/20% polyester)
• Waterproof & extremely breathable Gore-Tex XCR membrane
• Optimum heat dissipation & extremely high breathability to prevent overheating
• Reinforced gear pad made from abrasion resistant PU foam