• The first Daytona that is CE approved for the emergency services• Insulated Gore-Tex membrane inside a double layer leather outer• Double zips for easier closer over the instep: Quality
Top specification:These Daytona boots have been made for emergency service riders and have gained CE approval. They have extra armour for increased safety and a stiffer sole in comparison to other boots in the Daytona range.
The comfort you'd expect: The curved double zip closure system and Velcro calf adjustment makes this one of the most adjustable and easy to use motorcycle boots on the market. The sole contains a galvanised steel shank for extra rigidity.
Ideal for four season riding: The Gore-Tex membrane is backed with insulation, making these Daytona boots ideal for 4 season riding.
• Fully CE approved
• Hydrophobic special full cowhide
• Robust & non-slip rubber touring sole
• Anatomically formed climatic insole
• PU foam sole
• Waterproof & breathable with Gore-Tex climatic membrane
• Textile lining (80% polyamide/20% polyester)
• Velcro fastener for different calf sizes
• Two side zip fasteners to get in quick & easily, leather covering
• Nylon Velcro fasteners
• Reinforced gear pad made from abrasion resistant PU foam
• Anatomically formed ankle protection, padded inside with open-cell special foam
• Padded shin protection with latex foam inside
• Plastic reinforced inner sole with a hot-dip galvanised steel inlay
• 3M-Scotchlite heel reflector