• Made from 6061-T6 aluminium for strength• 12mm slot for holding the damper rod• For late model Yamahas & Hondas
Remove your fork caps with this tool from Motion Pro that is made for just that job. It is a 49mm, 8 point box wrench with a 12mm slot, which has been designed specifically for removing the cap on a dual chamber closed cartridge fork on recent Yamahas and Hondas. The 12m slot is there specifically to hold the damper rod for removing the lower rebound bolt, which means the cartridge can be removed from the lower fork leg.
• 49 mm, 8 point box wrench for removing the fork cap (cartridge) on dual chamber closed cartridge forks on late-model Yamahas & Hondas
• 12 mm slot for holding the damper rod for removing the rebound bolt. This allows for the removal of the cartridge from the lower fork leg
• Made of billet 6061-T6 & anodized Motion Pro blue
• Laser engraved markings with Motion Pro logo
• Original Motion Pro design