• Shock Oil for your motorcycle from Motul• Designed for shock absorbers under extreme race conditions• Anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion & anti-wear properties
From a brand you can rely on: Motul have been in the oil and lubricant game for over 160 years, so it's fair to say that they know what they are talking about. This Factory Line Shock Oil has been specifically designed for shock absorbers used under the most extreme racing conditions. Tested and developed in partnership with French shock manufacturers involved in racing, you know that this is a top quality product. Thanks to the high viscosity, efficiency is improved and the anti-friction additive makes for smooth movements. There's a fast acting anti-foam additive for maximum damping efficiency and anti-corrosion and anti-wear properties.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• High performance Hydraulic Fluid for shock absorbers
• Technosynthese - Ester based
• Specifically designed for shock absorbers used under extreme racing conditions
• Tested & developed in partnership with French shock manufacturers involved in racing
• Very high viscosity index VI400 guarantees outstanding shock absorption efficiency on racing vehicles
• Multigrade effect for better damping performance & smooth absorption while temperature is varying into the shock absorber
• Anti-oxidation properties for high temperature resistance & life time increase
• Contains Antifriction additive especially designed to provide smooth movements
• Anti-wear & extreme pressure
• Seals protection
• Fast acting anti-foam additive for maximum damping efficiency
• For best result, the shock absorber must be tuned according to the type of use
• Use the exact quantity of oil recommended by the shock manufacturer
• Colour: Visual: Orange
• Density at 20C (68F): ASTM D1298: 0.834
• Viscosity at 40C (104F): ASTM D445: 16.3 mm²/s
• Viscosity at 100C (212F): ASTM D445: 6.2 mm²/s
• Viscosity index: ASTM D2270: 400
• Flash point: ASTM D92: 124C / 255.4F
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.