• Protective waterproof overshirt with casual urban style• CE-certified level 1 limb protectors at elbows & shoulders• Ventilation panel at the back between shoulder blades
This is really something special. A great looking, currently-in-fashion shirt with motorcycle protection and is waterproof! This is the new Bison overshirt from Rev'It!. It is a lightweight, button down shirt with a Hydratex Lite liner, which is waterproof, breathable, and stops water from soaking in to the materials. There is a ventilation panel at the back for on those particularly warm rides.
The protection you want, but aren't expecting. The Rev'It! Bison overshirt includes CE-certified level 1 SeeSmart limb protectors at the elbows and shoulders, as well as a pocket for the, separately-sold, level 2 SeeSoft back protector insert type RV. Triple needle stitching is in place at the back of the sleeves to prevent the seams tearing or pulling apart and the elbows and shoulders are double layered with PWR Shield for extra abrasion resistance.
• Outer shell: Polyester canvas
• Composition: Outer shell: 100% polyester lining: 100% polyester (mesh), protective layer: 100% polyamide
• Waterproofing: Hydratex lite (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Hydratex lite (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Protection: SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV, double layered with PWR shield at elbow & shoulder
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at centre back
• Fit: City fit, regular
• Features: Triple needle stitching at back sleeves, jeans loop, short connection zipper
• Ventilation: Ventilation panel at centre back
• Pockets: Chest pockets, inner pocket