Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Andes V3 Jacket Drystar WP - Black
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof
Features: Vent zips
The latest version of the most popular Alpinestars jacket is the best yet and is now Tech-Air 5 compatible: The Alpinestars Andes jacket stand-out features make it great value at the price point. No question. The Drystar waterproof membrane is highly reliable and highly breathable. What it means to you is that you stay reliably dry, even in torrential rain. The removable thermal inner lining is warm. And when it's hot, the air vents provide direct airflow, something normally reserved for far higher price points. The fact that it is now Tech-Air 5 compatible gives you options to upgrade your protection now or in the future. From a fit point of view, the jacket covers the hips on the sides and has a slightly dropped hem across the back. The style is close-fitting: Size Large fits a 42in chest / 36in waist with sufficient room to wear a light jumper while the thermal lining if fitted.
• Tech-Air(R) 5 ready.
• Constructed from advanced reinforced polyester fabric for durability and a Drystar(R) waterproof and breathable membrane for 100pc waterproof performance in even the wettest weather conditions.
• Newly developed direct ventilation system (DVS) zipped chest air intakes and back exhaust for high levels of airflow.
• Impact protection provided by removable elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Chest and back compartments prepared for Nucleon chest and back inserts (available as an accessory).
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in on elbow and lower arm areas for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Reflective panels.
• Upper chest zip hand pockets work together with direct ventilation openings to ensure personalised levels of cooling airflow.
• Front water-resistant cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure.
• Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus internal pockets and a waterproof wallet pocket for real-world practicality.
• Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for enhanced comfort over long distances.
• Premium YKK zipper for main front closure offers adaptable, secure and convenient closure.
• Removable, sleeved thermal liner ensures comfort on hot or cold days (100g body, 80g sleeves).
• Sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for greater freedom of movement
• Hook and loop (Velcro) waist adjustment belt ensures a highly customisable fit.
• External zippered chest pockets and cargo pockets for safe peace-of-mind storage.
• Shock cord on adjustment on inner bottom for an optimal fit.
• CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|XXL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|5XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|6XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.