Alpinestars Charger Pro Backpack - Black
Alpinestars Charger Pro Backpack - Black
🔖 YOU ARE SAVING £7.00 Sold out
Order now for priority despatch tomorrow
* For orders with several items, all items must be in stock
The latest version of the legendary Alpinestars Charger backpack: Alpinestars Charger Pro Backpack
The backpack is expandable from its base size of 25 litres by way of a zip to nearly 30 litres!
Dimensions Outer dimensions unexpanded are 48cms x 29cms x 9-20cms (HxWxD).
Alpinestars Charger Pro Backpack Manufacturer Spec
• Thermo-formed front panel is semi-rigid for strength and aerodynamically sculpted to provide minimal drag when riding.
• Front panel has a smooth surface fabric construction for additional aerodynamic performance and features a polyurethane-coated pattern embossed polyester for durability.
• Durable textured main body fabric utilizes a Jaquard-weave 440g polyester with TPE back coating for exceptional durability.
• Clamshell main compartment opening with inner gusset for ease of use.
• Single auto-lock slider zipper on main compartment for a secure closure.
• Equipped with a back protector compartment that has been designed to accommodate an Alpinestars Nucleon KR-CELLi back protector (Size M).
• Adjustable harness allows riders to adapt it to their torso length for a personalized fit, thus ensuring stability and comfort.
• Harness has been designed to be used with one hand, and features a quick-release magnetic center buckle for quick and easy use.
• The lower strap has quick release buckles, making it easy for riders to remove the backpack.
• Removable waist belt allows riders to adapt the bag to their personal riding requirements. When worn, the belt offers greater stability; when removed it allows greater freedom of movement.
• Equipped with a small pocket at top of the main compartment for storage of essentials, with removable waist belt pockets for additional storage options.
• A padded laptop pocket with a closure strap, individual organizer pockets plus additional mesh pockets allow riders to quickly and easily sort and store items.
• Built-in helmet carrier with color keyed anchor point allows riders to easily and securely carry a helmet without fear of dropping it.
• Rain cover included for wet weather performance.
• Reflective piping.
• The Charger Pro Backpack is expandable allowing users to increase the capacity of the backpack by approximately 4.5 liters.
Just 3 Steps to GetGeared
SELECT YOUR ITEM
Select the GetGeared item that will do a great job for you - Get in touch if you need help deciding
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY
Choose FREE Shipping on any GetGeared order over £30, or select a delivery method that suits better
RELAX & RIDE
Relax - Your order will be with you in no time for you to enjoy your new GetGeared gear
There is nothing better than a word-of-mouth recommendation
"Faster than Amazon Prime"
"I received my jacket in record time. I buy a lot from online stores, but this was the first time I got something faster than Amazon Prime."
- Ricardo, via Reviews.io
"Customer service second to none"
"The customer service I received from GetGeared has been second to none. They truly went above and beyond to get me the best gear at the best prices and even upgraded my shipping to next day to ensure I had it in time for the weekend!"
- Tobi, via Reviews.io
People have also asked ...
How much does shipping cost?
We provide FREE delivery for orders over £30 within the UK Mainland.
Want it faster or prefer a specific delivery company? Those choices are available, too.
What are your return / exchange policies?
Your first return and exchange is FREE* on us
One of the things we do to take the worry out of ordering online.
See the returns & exchanges policy in the footer for full T&Cs.
Do you price match?
We match the prices of other UK based businesses.
They must have the same item in stock in the same size. There are times when we won't match a price, but those times are rare.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment through a range of trusted payment partners: Klarna, PayPal Snap Finance, Clearpay or credit card. Choose the payment method that works best for you.
Getting the right gear is the best investment long-term, but we recognise that this may mean stretching your budget. Some payment options allow you to pay in instalments
I don't know which option to buy
Don't worry! Shop in the knowledge you are buying from an independent family business that works hard to provide service & advice!