Alpinestars SMX S Boots WP - Black
Alpinestars SMX S Boots WP - Black
🔖 YOU ARE SAVING £65.00 Sold out
Order by 3pm for priority despatch today*
* For orders with several items, all items must be in stock
|Your Order Size
|Your Order Size
|UK Shoe Size||Your Sole
|36||3.5||up to 23.0|
|37||XS||4-4.5||up to 23.6|
|38||XS||5||up to 24.3|
|39||S||5.5||up to 25.0|
|40||S||6-6.5||up to 25.6|
|41||M||7-7.5||up to 26.3|
|42||M||8-8.5||up to 27.0|
|43||L||9||up to 27.6|
|44||L||9.5||up to 28.3|
|45||XL||10-10.5||up to 29.0|
|46||XL||11-11.5||up to 29.6|
|47||XXL||12||up to 30.3|
|48||XXL||12.5||up to 31.0|
Place both feet (in your normal riding socks) on a piece of paper and carefully draw the outline of each foot. Make sure you keep the pen pointing straight down to get a true outline! Then measure the lengths of both outlines from the top edge of your big toes to the back edge of your heel. If your two feet measure differently, take the longer of the two measurements and that's your size - all measurements in centimetres (cms).
Alpinestars SMX S Waterproof Boots: Highly protective waterproof road & sports boots with a superb fit
The Alpinestars SMX S boots are effectively a simplified version of the Alpinestars SMX-6 boots. They are constructed from durable microfibre, just like their track-use siblings, a material that offers strength, abrasion-resistance, as well as comfort and flexibility. A breathable interior liner features anti-slip suede reinforcements at he heel and an ergonomic footbed offers superior comfort and streamlining. Between the microfibre upper and the breathable lining, sits a breathable, waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry when riding in difficult wet conditions.
The high levels of protection that you expect from the Alpinestars SMX range of boots feature here as well. A new TPU shin plate was inspired by racers and protects from both impact and abrasion. TPU double density ankle protectors are placed under the outer shell in two positions and an internal toe box helps to protect the more delicate end of your feet.
How do the Alpinestars SMX S Waterproof Boots measure up for size & fit?
The Alpinestars SMX S Waterproof Boots fit mostly true to size. A size UK 7.5 - 8 equates correctly to a size EU 42 by the time the boots are broken in. However, follow the size guide for sizes 44-46: We see customers with a UK Shoe Size 10 going up to a EU Shoe Size 45 (instead of EU Size 44). The footbed is narrow in line with the Alpinestars racing boots last.
Alpinestars SMX S WP Waterproof Boots Details
• Durable microfiber upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility & comfort
• New TPU shin plate protector design inspired by racing for superior impact & abrasion resistance
• External TPR injected ankle support to optimise protection & stability
• TPU double density ankles protectors are layered under the upper in both lateral & medial side
• Waterproof membrane layer between upper & lining for proven performance in difficult weather condition.
• Ergonomic new last for foot streamlining & superior fit & comfort.
• Integrated replaceable TPU slider clip without screw FPU Shift pad with technical texture for added grip.
• Medial side entry opening/closure zipper system with wide Velcro closure. Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat & secure.
• Wide opening aperture for ease of access. Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper.
• Removable anatomic footbed includes EVA & Lycra for comfort & support.
• Alpinestars' exclusive compound rubber sole for optimal combination of grip & comfort.
• SMX-S WATERPROOF boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
Just 3 Steps to GetGeared
SELECT YOUR ITEM
Select the GetGeared item that will do a great job for you - Get in touch if you need help deciding
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY
Choose FREE Shipping on any GetGeared order over £30, or select a delivery method that suits better
RELAX & RIDE
Relax - Your order will be with you in no time for you to enjoy your new GetGeared gear
There is nothing better than a word-of-mouth recommendation
"Faster than Amazon Prime"
"I received my jacket in record time. I buy a lot from online stores, but this was the first time I got something faster than Amazon Prime."
- Ricardo, via Reviews.io
"Customer service second to none"
"The customer service I received from GetGeared has been second to none. They truly went above and beyond to get me the best gear at the best prices and even upgraded my shipping to next day to ensure I had it in time for the weekend!"
- Tobi, via Reviews.io
People have also asked ...
How much does shipping cost?
We provide FREE delivery for orders over £30 within the UK Mainland.
Want it faster or prefer a specific delivery company? Those choices are available, too.
What are your return / exchange policies?
Your first return and exchange is FREE* on us
One of the things we do to take the worry out of ordering online.
See the returns & exchanges policy in the footer for full T&Cs.
Do you price match?
We match the prices of other UK based businesses.
They must have the same item in stock in the same size. There are times when we won't match a price, but those times are rare.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment through a range of trusted payment partners: Klarna, PayPal Snap Finance, Clearpay or credit card. Choose the payment method that works best for you.
Getting the right gear is the best investment long-term, but we recognise that this may mean stretching your budget. Some payment options allow you to pay in instalments
I don't know which option to buy
Don't worry! Shop in the knowledge you are buying from an independent family business that works hard to provide service & advice!