Motul E2 Motowash - 1L
Motul E2 Motowash - 1L
🔖 YOU ARE SAVING £0.00 Sold out
Order now for priority despatch from 13 Dec 23*
* Stock is either in our storage warehouse or inbound to us
Keep your bike squeaky clean: Motul E2 Motowash
Efficiently remove all traces of grease, dust, soil and brake pad residue whilst leaving a dry anti-corrosion film to protect the paintwork. This biodegradable wash can be used on all surfaces such as plastic, synthetic fabrics, paintwork varnish and metal - so nothing needs to be left untouched! The spray head can be adjusted to either "wide jet" or "directed jet" depending on the area you are spraying.
How to use: Spray generously all over the whole motorcycle using the "wide jet" position. Allow to work for a few minutes and then rinse with water, pressure jet or steam pressure. For areas that are proving more resistant, repeat the action using the "directed jet" position and rub with a sponge. For the best results use a soft cloth to buff the perfect finish.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Motul E2 Motowash Manufacturer Spec
• Powerful cleaner for the whole motorcycle
• Suitable for all surfaces: Plastic, synthetic fabrics, paintwork, varnish, metal
• Efficiently removes all traces of grease, dust, soil & brake pad residue
• Dries evenly
• Leaves a dry anti-corrosion film
• Protects paintwork & varnish
• Biodegradable & environmentally friendly (Biodegradable in 23 days at 99% according to OCDE 302B method)
• Spray over whole motorcycle using "wide jet" position on the gun
• Allow to work for a few minutes
• Rinse with water, jet, or steam pressure
• For very dirty parts, repeat using the position "directed jet" on the gun & rub with a sponge or rag
• Use a soft cloth to obtain a perfect finishPLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Just 3 Steps to GetGeared
SELECT YOUR ITEM
Select the GetGeared item that will do a great job for you - Get in touch if you need help deciding
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY
Choose FREE Shipping on any GetGeared order over £30, or select a delivery method that suits better
RELAX & RIDE
Relax - Your order will be with you in no time for you to enjoy your new GetGeared gear
There is nothing better than a word-of-mouth recommendation
"Faster than Amazon Prime"
"I received my jacket in record time. I buy a lot from online stores, but this was the first time I got something faster than Amazon Prime."
- Ricardo, via Reviews.io
"Customer service second to none"
"The customer service I received from GetGeared has been second to none. They truly went above and beyond to get me the best gear at the best prices and even upgraded my shipping to next day to ensure I had it in time for the weekend!"
- Tobi, via Reviews.io
People have also asked ...
How much does shipping cost?
We provide FREE delivery for orders over £30 within the UK Mainland.
Want it faster or prefer a specific delivery company? Those choices are available, too.
What are your return / exchange policies?
Your first return and exchange is FREE* on us
One of the things we do to take the worry out of ordering online.
See the returns & exchanges policy in the footer for full T&Cs.
Do you price match?
We match the prices of other UK based businesses.
They must have the same item in stock in the same size. There are times when we won't match a price, but those times are rare.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment through a range of trusted payment partners: Klarna, PayPal Snap Finance, Clearpay or credit card. Choose the payment method that works best for you.
Getting the right gear is the best investment long-term, but we recognise that this may mean stretching your budget. Some payment options allow you to pay in instalments
I don't know which option to buy
Don't worry! Shop in the knowledge you are buying from an independent family business that works hard to provide service & advice!