Shoei X-SPR Pro Helmet - Gloss Black - SALE
Shoei X-SPR Pro Helmet - Gloss Black - SALE
🔖 YOU ARE SAVING £140.00 Sold out
Order now for priority despatch tomorrow
* For orders with several items, all items must be in stock
Shoei X-SPR Pro Helmet: Experience performance like no other
It wasn't going to be an easy task to research, design and then bring to market a helmet which exceeds the performance of the X-Spirit III but Shoei have taken it in their stride. After 3 generations of the X-Spirit III, the X-SPR Pro takes new learning from MotoGP and builds on that; alongside years of expertise in the premium helmet industry.
• Track certified by the fastest rider on the planet: ECE 22 06 Approved
• 6-layer AIM Plus Multi-fibre shell: Lightweight & high strength
• Integrated spoiler with additional 3% reduction of drag & lift compared to X-Spirit III
• High performance ventilation with 7 closable ventilation inlets
• Emergency Quick Release System & multi-density EPS layer
The important bits!
The AIM+ fibre construction, the Emergency Quick Release System and the multiple density EPS layer remains the same as the X-Spirit III. New features include the innovative internal cheek vent system and the high performance external ventilation with 7 closable inlets. The new integrated spoiler is now lower and has a 3% reduction on drag and lift. The 4 shell sizes means a performance fit.
Why buy the Shoei X-SPR Pro motorcycle helmet?
Already tried and tested by MotoGP Racer Marc Marquez, this helmet is the pinnacle of motorcycle race helmets. Every detail has been carefully designed, tested and tuned until this masterpiece was born! If you're looking for a helmet which will match your passion for racing, then look no further.
Manufacturer Spec for Shoei X-SPR Pro HelmetSafety:
• Shock-absorbent shell in AIM+
• Modular EPS liner system with multiple densities
• Mist-retardant CWR-F2R Pinlock visor
• Double D-Ring
• E.Q.R.S. security system (Emergency Quick Release System)
• ECE 22/06 – FIM homologation
• 5 Year Shoei Warranty
• High performance ventilation
• Innovative cheek vent system
• 7 closable air inlets & 6 air outlets
• Weight approx 1450g
• 4 different outer shell sizes (XS-S/ M/ L/ XL-XXL)
• Modular centre pad
• Cheek pads in different thicknesses (31, 35, 39, 43 mm)
• All pads detachable, washable
• Sophisticated aerodynamic system
• Rear stabilizer with flaps
• Lower air spoiler
Just 3 Steps to GetGeared
SELECT YOUR ITEM
Select the GetGeared item that will do a great job for you - Get in touch if you need help deciding
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY
Choose FREE Shipping on any GetGeared order over £30, or select a delivery method that suits better
RELAX & RIDE
Relax - Your order will be with you in no time for you to enjoy your new GetGeared gear
There is nothing better than a word-of-mouth recommendation
"Faster than Amazon Prime"
"I received my jacket in record time. I buy a lot from online stores, but this was the first time I got something faster than Amazon Prime."
- Ricardo, via Reviews.io
"Customer service second to none"
"The customer service I received from GetGeared has been second to none. They truly went above and beyond to get me the best gear at the best prices and even upgraded my shipping to next day to ensure I had it in time for the weekend!"
- Tobi, via Reviews.io
People have also asked ...
How much does shipping cost?
We provide FREE delivery for orders over £30 within the UK Mainland.
Want it faster or prefer a specific delivery company? Those choices are available, too.
What are your return / exchange policies?
Your first return and exchange is FREE* on us
One of the things we do to take the worry out of ordering online.
See the returns & exchanges policy in the footer for full T&Cs.
Do you price match?
We match the prices of other UK based businesses.
They must have the same item in stock in the same size. There are times when we won't match a price, but those times are rare.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment through a range of trusted payment partners: Klarna, PayPal Snap Finance, Clearpay or credit card. Choose the payment method that works best for you.
Getting the right gear is the best investment long-term, but we recognise that this may mean stretching your budget. Some payment options allow you to pay in instalments
I don't know which option to buy
Don't worry! Shop in the knowledge you are buying from an independent family business that works hard to provide service & advice!