Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Expedition Boots H2O WP - Brown
Outer: Waterproof full-grain leather
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: BOA closure
Unrivalled comfort, protection and style! If you're looking for a pair of highly functional, yet comfortable adventure boots, then you're in the right place. Rev It! tested these boots with a group of highly experienced and knowledgeable riders, meaning that these boots have already covered more miles than most riders do in their lifetime. From safari hot to freezing cold, these boots were put through their paces to provide continuous feedback and remodelling of the boots, to bring to you the ones you see today. The H2O membrane is laminated to the outer, which means they will dry far faster than a normal pair of boots as the water will not soak the outer. You'll also stay 100% dry on the inside, but your feet will be able to breathe, so no sweaty socks. An easy to use BOA closure combined with a large Velcro closure ensures a comfortable fit. Protection comes in the form of a Dynamic Support Frame, TPI shin plate and reinforcements at the toes, heels, ankle and even Superfabric on the top of your foot. All in all? An all singing, all dancing pair of adventure boots.
• Outer shell: Leather cowhide nubuck WR finish, Superfabric (felt reinforced), Leather full grain distressed WR finish, PU coated fabric, rubber, Artificial suede leather
• Protection: External TPU Shin Plate, SEESOFT protection at tongue, REV'IT!|DSF (Dynamic Support Frame)
• Visibility: 3M Scotchlite reflection, reflection at heel
• Waterproofing & Breathability: hydratex|Sphere
• Composition: Uppers 80% Leather, 10% Polyamide, 10% Rubber, Soles 100% Rubber, 30% Polyamide
• Fit: tour fit
• Adjustability: Boa Closure System, adjustable hook & loop closure
• Features: rubber abrasion edge, rubber gear shift pad, PP insole with integrated shank, Vibram Apex Sole, Multi-density EVA shock absorbing midsole, double cuff closure, easy entrance pull strap, silver-ion antibacterial 3D mesh lining, anatomically shaped foot bed, comfort collar, gusseted tongue, reinforced heel, reinforced toe
Motorcycle Boots Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Use our handy guide below to convert your boot size. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
|UK Boot Size||EU Boot Size|
|4 - 4.5||EU37|
|6 - 6.5||EU40|
|7 - 7.5||EU41|
|8 - 8.5||EU42|
|10 - 10.5||EU45|
|11 - 11.5||EU46|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|40||Brown||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|41||Brown||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|42||Brown||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|43||Brown||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|45||Brown||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|46||Brown||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|47||Brown||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|48||Brown||Select size for estimated delivery date|